Rip from Audio CD's and convert to many different file formats!
ACDR (Audio Compact Disc Reader) is a tool that lets you read audio tracks from standard audio CD\'s and write them to a variety of different file formats.
- A simple 3-step interface for quick and easy ripping.
- Works with most CD/DVD/BD-drives.
- Supports the most common file formats.
- Supports the \'freedb\' internet album database for retrieving track, album, and artist names.
- Supports the \'Replay Gain\' and \'EBU R 128\' algorithms for volume normalization.
- Supports Unicode for international characters in text meta data (APE-tags, ID3v2-tags, freedb level 6, ...).
- Flexible method for automatically creating files names and for sorting into sub-directories.
- Professional quality sample rate conversion option.
- Optional jitter and scratch correction.
- Convert tracks, \'merged\' consecutive tracks, or H:M:S selections.
- De-emphasis support for correct EQ of rare CD\'s recorded with \'emphasis\'.
OS Support: Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Win Vista
Hits: 3 visitors
Date added: 14 Jun 2016
Last Update: 22 Mar 2013See full specifications