GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 2.9.0
HMTL5 document viewer for displaying PDF and Office documents in your .NET apps
GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET is a HMTL5 document viewer that allows you to display over 50 types of documents within your own .NET (ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET) apps. Supported file formats include: PDF and Microsoft word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint slides, Visio diagrams, CAD and raster images. Based on HTML5, GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET converts documents to a combination of HTML, CSS and SVG. This provides you with a number of benefits:
- Displayed documents are rendered as real text files, allowing users to select and copy text to the clipboard right from documents displayed within your app or website.
- Native text rendering ensures fonts always look sharp even when zooming in/out of a document.
- There is no need to install anything on the client-side. End users can view documents from any web-enabled device (including mobiles and tablets), with any HTML5-compliant browser. GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET also comes with a customizable web UI. It allows end users to seamlessly navigate multi-page documents from a browser. Using the interface, users can:
- Turn pages like slides or scroll documents like a web-page.
- Jump straight to the needed page within a document.
- Preview pages with thumbnails.
- Search for text within documents using keywords.
- Zoom in/out of a document.
- Print and download the original document right from a browser. GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET library doesn\'t have any 3rd-party dependencies and is easy to deploy - just add a single DLL. To test the library without any restrictions, please feel free to contact GroupDocs sales for a 30-day fully-functional trial.
OS Support: WinOther, Win98, Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows Phone 7, WinServer, WinMobile, Unix, Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source, Mac Other, Mac OS X, Not Applicable, Win Vista
Hits: 0 visitors
Price: 2499 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 14 Jun 2016
Last Update: 02 Mar 2015See full specifications