MITCalc Worm Gear Calculation 1.18
Geometric design and strength check of worm gear. Application supports Imperial and Metric units, is based on ANSI/AGMA and ISO/DIN standards and support many 2D and 3D CAD systems
Geometric design and strength check of worm gear Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Calculation of gearing dimensions.
- Automatic transmission design with minimum input requirements.
- Design for safety coefficients entered.
- Calculation of a table of proper solutions.
- Calculation of complete geometrical parameters.
- Calculation of strength parameters, safety check.
- Gearing design for precise centre-line distance.
- Auxiliary calculations (heating, shaft design).
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems.
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD, ProgeCAD, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Creo).
The calculations use procedures, algorithms and data from standards ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS and specialized literature.
Used standards: ANSI/AGMA 6022-C93 (Revision of AGMA 341.02), ANSI/AGMA 6034-B92 (Revision of ANSI/AGMA 6034-A87), DIN 3996, DIN 3975-1, DIN 3975-2 and others.
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
Changes on the new version:
Minor changes, translations